The Clamato Michelada is the staple go to recipe. I am not a very huge fan of tomato in my beer, but some folks are, so I thought I would include this recipe for all you weirdos out there. Clamato is a drink made with tomato juice, spices, and clam broth. If you like bloody beer you will love this version of michelada. If you don’t want to make your michelada with Clamato you can also make this recipe with tomato juice or any Bloody Mary mix of your choice. Zing-Zang is my favorite. This is a the best recipe for your hangovers. Do you ever get hangovers? It’s happened to me once or twice.
- 1/2 Lemon Juiced
- 3-4 Dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Dashes Tabasco
- 1 Dash Maggi Sauce
- 1 Cup Clamato Juice (or alternate tomato juice)
- 12 Oz. Beer of your choice
- 1 Tbsp. Salt for the rim of your glass
- First, salt the rim of a tall glass and fill the glass with ice. Next, add the Worcestershire Sauce, Soy Sauce, Tabasco Sauce, and lemon juice.
- Then pour in the Clamato juice. Top this off with your favorite beer and say goodbye to that hangover.