Are you looking for a deliciously authentic Mexican Michelada recipe? Here is one I have found that they serve at a few Mexican restaurants in Killeen Texas. La Margaritas on Fort Hood Street has one of my favorite Michelada recipes. They have some pretty great food as well. Some of these ingredients might be hard to find, so if you don’t have a local Mexican grocery store you can always turn to Amazon.
Mexican Michelada Recipe
Here are the ingredients
- Dark Mexican beer (I like Pacifico)
- Tamarind concentrate or paste
- Valentino Mexican hot sauce
- Fresh lime juice
- Tajin fruit seasoning
- Run a lime around the top of a glass and rim with Tajin Seasoning.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the juice from 3 limes, 1 tbsp. of Chamoy, 1 tsp. of Tamarind concentrate and a couple of dashes of Valentino hot sauce and ice.
- Pour this in a pint glass over ice and top with beer.