My Cajun Michelada recipe! Try this hot mama at your next crawfish or crab boil. I live in Texas now, but am originally from Louisiana. This means for every recipe I come up with, I also have to create a Cajun version. I created this michelada recipe as a twist off of a Cajun Bloody Mary recipe. We will need to rim our glasses with Tony’s or Zatarain’s Cajun seasoning instead of salt for this one. I don’t know about you, but sometimes I’m just in the mood for something really spicy. If you aren’t, just use a little less Tabasco and go hang out with the women in the sewing room. Make sure you let me know what you think in the comments section below.
- 1 Lime Juiced
- 1/4 Tsp. Tony’s Seasoning (for the rim of your glass)
- 3-4 Dashes of Tabasco
- 2-3 Dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
- 12 Oz. of your favorite beer
- pickled okra for garnish
- First, Rim your cold glass with Tony’s or Zatarain’s Seasoning. Then Fill your glass with ice. Next, Add your Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, and lime ( remember more or less if you like).
- Fill with your favorite light or amber beer.
- Finally, top it off with a pickled okra garnish, drink up and enjoy.
Please drink responsibly and never drink and drive!